- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
6-8 Medium to Large Potatoes, (peeled if desired)
1/2 Cup Butter
1 pkg. (8oz.) Cream Cheese
1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
1/4 Cup Fresh Chopped Chives
Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Wash and cut potatoes into 1 inch chunks.
- Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook until fork tender, 15-20 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and return them to the pan.
- Mash the potatoes with a potato masher.
- Add the butter, cream cheese and stir to combine. Add the heavy cream a little at a time until desired consistency.
- Stir in chives and salt & pepper.