- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
4-5 large Klondike® Potatoes, washed and cut into pieces
8 tbsp. butter, melted
1/4 cup no-salt herb seasoning blend
2 tsp paprika
2 tsp season salt
1 tbsp. black pepper
- Place the prepared Klondike® potato pieces into a large pot and cover them with cold water.
- Place the pot on the stove and bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer the Klondike® potatoes until they are fork tender.
- While the potatoes are cooking, in a large microwave safe bowl combine the butter, no-salt herb seasoning blend, paprika, season
- salt and black pepper. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave until the butter is melted. Carefully remove the bowl from the microwave and whisk the melted butter, herbs and seasoning together. Set aside.
- When the potatoes are fork tender, remove them from the stove and strain.
- Immediately transfer the hot potatoes to the butter mixture and toss to coat thoroughly. Serve immediately and enjoy!