- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
1 24oz. pkg. Klondike GourmetTM Potatoes
½ cup Caesar salad dressing
½ cup chopped cooked bacon
1 medium red onion, chopped
Coarse sea salt
Fresh Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- Wash the potatoes and cut into quarters.
- Add to a pot of salted water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Drain.
- Combine bacon, red onion, potatoes, and Caesar salad dressing. Toss to coat, and lightly salt
- Refrigerate 2 hours to overnight, or until well chilled.
- Remove from refrigerator, toss again, and garnish with Parmesan cheese before serving.