- ½ c. onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. crushed dried chile pepper
- 4 large Klondike Goldust® potatoes, diced
- Shredded Monterey jack or cheddar cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook diced potatoes until tender. Drain.
- In a small skillet, sauté the onion and garlic in the butter until soft. Add the chile. Toss the cooked potatoes in the mixture.
- Place potatoes in a greased shallow pan and bake at 350° or until heated through.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top of the potatoes and return to the oven for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve hot.