- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 large Klondike Rose® potatoes, grated
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet.
- Firmly press grated potato into the bottom of the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Let cook undisturbed until crispy on the bottom, about 10 minutes.
- Gently flip on to a plate, and then return it to the pan to cook the other side. Salt and pepper the other side. Cook for another 10 minutes or until the second side is crispy as well.
- Cut into wedges, sprinkle with parsley and serve.