- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1.5 lb. bag Klondike Gourmet® Fingerling Potatoes
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. celery salt
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Dill Weed Finely chopped
- Dash lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss whole potatoes with butter, salt, celery salt, lemon, and pepper. Place in a baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Roast in oven for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir potatoes every once in a while to help cook evenly. Remove from oven, let stand 5 minutes, still covered with foil.
- Stir in fresh dill, let stand 3 minutes before serving