- 1 ½ pounds Klondike Goldust® potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- ¾ cup flour (plus extra for rolling out scones)
- Cooking spray
- In a medium pot, boil the Klondike Goldust® potatoes for about 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and transfer to mixing bowl.
- With an electric mixer, beat the Klondike Goldust® potatoes until smooth. Add salt, margarine, and flour and mix to combine. Turn mixture out onto a lightly floured board and knead until smooth.
- Divide mixture into four portions. Using a rolling pin, roll and flatten each portion into the size of a dinner place. Cut each dough round into quarters and prick them with a fork.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat until hot. Spray skillet lightly with cooking spray. Cook each scone until lightly browned on the bottom and then flip and brown the other side. Serve warm.