- 1 bag Klondike Mini Gourmet® Potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup shredded medium cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon crumbles (optional)
- 2 tablespoons plain, whole milk Greek yogurt
- 2 scallions, diced
- 1 Roma plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- Pinch of sea salt to taste
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Red chili flakes to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350?. Thinly slice potatoes.
- In cast iron skillet, heat 2 tablespoons avocado oil on medium high heat. Arrange sliced potatoes in cast iron pan in a single layer, season with sea salt and cook for 3 minutes each side or until desired golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange cooked potatoes on parchment like nachos. Sprinkle potatoes with cheddar cheese and place in a hot oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with bacon, Greek yogurt, diced scallions, tomatoes, and avocado. Season with a pinch of sea salt, fresh cracked pepper, and chili flakes to finish.