- 10 large Green Giant Fresh Red Potatoes
- 1 ½ C. ranch dressing
- 2 C. cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. white pepper
- ½ lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
- ¼ C. chives, sliced
- Cut potatoes into chunks. Place in a large pan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl mash the potatoes (don’t add anything yet). Stir in salad dressing. Add the cheese, salt, pepper, and half the bacon.
- Spread into a greased 9×13 inch pan. Sprinkle with chives and remaining bacon. Bake uncovered at 350°F for 20 minutes or until heated.