- 2 large onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 can cream of celery soup, condensed
- ½ c. water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp. thyme
- 6 Med. Klondike Rose® potatoes, cooked and sliced
- 1/2 cup ham, sliced or cubed
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook onions in butter until lightly caramelized and brown. Add ham and brown. Add soup and water. Season with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Arrange potatoes and ½ c. cheese in a greased casserole dish.
- Pour onion mixture over potatoes and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until thoroughly heated and lightly browned.