- 2- 24oz bags Klondike Gourmet® Red Skin, Golden Fleshed potatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Garlic salt
- 6 oz. ground chorizo sausage
- ½ c. shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 green onions
- Sour cream for serving
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Toss with oil, and season with garlic salt. Bake potatoes until tender. About 30 minutes. Let potatoes cool until able to handle.
- Cook chorizo in a skillet until browned. Set aside.
- Cut potatoes in half. Using a small scoop or melon baller, scoop out the center of the potato, making sure to leave an edge. Fill potatoes with chorizo and sprinkle with cheese. Bake until hot and cheese is melted. Garnish with green onions and serve with sour cream for dipping.