- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced parsnips
- ½ cup sliced onion
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup julienned Klondike Rose® potatoes
- 1 cup julienned sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger root, minced
- ½ C. vegetable broth
- 2 tsp. orange juice concentrate
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- In a wok or large skillet, stir-fry the carrots, parsnips, and onion in hot oil for 2 minutes.
- Add potatoes, sweet potatoes, and ginger. Stir fry for 5-7 minutes more until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add broth, orange juice, salt and red pepper flakes. Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Uncover; cook and stir until sauce is thickened, about 2 minutes.