We are an Idaho grown company that works hard and plays hard! At Potandon Produce L.L.C., you’ll find a company that really cares about the well-being of its employees. Our philosophy is to be as transparent as possible with all employees and we encourage participation on all levels. Semi-annual all employee meetings keep everyone up to date on the vision and strategy of the company. Our belief is that the only way the company can truly succeed is when every employee succeeds.
Our Core Values
Potandon’s values are straightforward and every day standards for which we shape our interactions with each other, our customers, vendors and grower base.
Driven to be the Best - Always!
Exceptional Customer Service - Always!
Positive - Always!
Do the Right Thing - Always!
- Great health benefits, premiums subsidized greatly by Potandon
- Option of either a traditional PPO plan or HDHP with HSA option (with a substantial company contribution)
- Dental Insurance (with both options)
- Group Life and Disability Insurance – provided at no cost!
- Other voluntary benefits (supplemental insurance, identity protection, whole/term life)
- 401k (100% vested, up to 5% contribution match)
- Paid holidays
- Generous PTO Policy
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Program – free annual screenings and flu shots
- Free potatoes and onions!
NOTE: Specific benefits are subject to change from time to time.
In addition to the benefits listed above, Potandon hosts several potlucks and parties throughout the year. During our annual holiday party, employees have the chance to win iPads, TVs, even airplane tickets. We also have an annual tradition of family golf and baseball nights. At Potandon, any reason for a party is a good one!
In 2012, the Potandon Foundation was established as a way to give back to our amazing community. Employees regularly organize community support like participating in local 5k races and raising funds for the local animal shelter. We love getting involved in community events and supporting local organizations that do so much for our area!
So now you know a little about us, let us get to know you.
If you're a positive, passionate person that cares about high levels of customer service, and insisting on doing your very best, we invite you to join our team...and it doesn't hurt to really like potatoes and onions!